“Great Food”
Review of Do-B's

Do-B's
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Emporia
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Diner
Description: Diner specializing in Philly Cheesesteaks, Louisiana Style Po-Boys and Classic Hamburgers. Locally owned and operated.
Emporia, Kansas
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

You do not have to be a philly cheesesteak lover to enjoy this place. Their sandwiches come in so many varieties. They even have Po-Boys! The shrimp Po-Boy is delicious. Their burgers are delicious. I have tried 4 other sandwiches and I enjoyed all of them. I am a regular customer at Do-B's and always bring out of town guests here. You have to try this place if you haven't already! You will not be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013

Kansas City, Missouri, USA
“Great service, try the tilapia po-boy”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful service. We met the owner and the owner's mother. They take pride in the restaurant and make sure you get a tasty meal. Gives you the local hometown feeling, will return again when we pass through town.

Visited November 2013
“philly cheesesteak”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Good and goey cheesesteak. Peppers were not overpowering. the only downside is that the food took a little longer than the average place. but it was worth the wait. too bad the place is in emporia.

Emporia, Kansas, United States
“Good food Great fellowship”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We eat at Do B's several times a month and every saturday morning that we can.
Great food and conversation. Thats what makes any business sucessfull.

• Visited November 2012
Overland Park, Kansas
“Great food just off the highway”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We were on the way to a out of town wedding, and decided to stop here based on the TA reviews. We were not disappointed. I had the Ole Blue burger which is topped with grilled mozzarella, and melted blue cheese. I had them add bacon to mine. It was awesome. My son had the shrimp PoBoy, which he said was great. The fries are homemade with seasoning. We also had sweet potatoe fries, which were crinkle cut and very crispy. My wife and our friend both had the mini-burgers. They were far from mini, and very tasty. I will definetely make the stop again. This would make a great show for Diners, Dives, and Drive ins. Best of all, it is literally about one minute off I-35. Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2013

Been to Do-B's? Share your experiences!