“Average at best”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Emporia
Mayville, Wisconsin
“Average at best”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

A quick stop, Yes. Great food, No. This is exactly what you should expect from this place. There is absolutely nothing that stands out here. The food was fast food prepared from frozen. The place is below average in cleanliness and was cold. I think that the fast food hamburger places are a step above. If you're in a hurry, its OK, if you want better, look around.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank 1921Pack

“Average”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We stop at Braum's any chance we get. We usually get excellent cheeseburgers but this time they were very dry. The fries were not very good either. I hate to five this rating because we usually have a wonderful experience, this time not so much.

Sharon MA, USA
“Ice cream and frozen veggie food”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Traveling on I35 we saw the big ice cream cone and decided to stop for a break.

The ice cream was good. They have a huge array of flavors.
The place is very clean - including the bathrooms.

Checking out the supermarket portion of the store I was pleasantly surprised to see several varieties of Amy's frozen vegeterian food items.

It is always hard to find veg food in this part of the country, so I was happy to see this. I've never been to their stores so I don't know if this is a usual thing or a lucky coincidence here in Emporia.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Shakespeare_fan
Shawnee, KS
“good ice cream, but average food”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

As far as a place to stop on the interstate, this is pretty good choice. The food is OK, the atmosphere is fast food. You come here for the ice cream, and that did not disappoint.

Visited September 2013
Atlanta
“Good burger and better ice cream”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Overall a nice place to sit down and grab a bite to eat. The burgers and other food items were good. The ice cream was even better. Definatley some place I would eat at again if I were in the Emporia area.

Visited January 2013