Stardust Motel Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sunset Inn(El Dorado)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I stayed at this place during thanksgiving last year, was surprised how neat clean this motel was for the price I paid, I stayed in nonsmoking double bed which had LCD TV.
I am pretty sure will stay here again during our visit this year.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank S T
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I had an enjoyable stay on a recent trip. Mike, the manager, was very friendly and helpful. The motel is older, but very well-built. Our room was large, clean, comfortable, and well-maintained. I would stay here again anytime. The motel is close to all the El Dorado "hotspots"--Oklahoma Boy's Barbecue, El Dorado State Park, city parks (including the trail along the Walnut River), Dillon's supermarket, etc. Cable TV included TCM, my favorite channel. If you're in the Wichita area and looking for a great value, stay at Stardust!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank ScottRLucado
Mike67042, Manager at Stardust Motel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2011

Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to working with you again.
Mike - Manager

Reviewed March 2, 2011

Good Value for your money, nice and clean motel, however there is no breakfast but i did not expected for the price i paid. Close to restaurants and Walgreen.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo