Dodge City Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Dodge City(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Wyatt Earp Hotel(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Dodge House Hotel(Dodge City)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Our stay was relaxing and wonderful. The room was immaculate and wonderful. It has been the best stay we have had in the last thirty over night stays in hotels. The hotel was full but you could not hear any of the other quest in any of the adjoining rooms. The front desk personnel were exceptionally knowledgeable about the local cuisine and attractions. The cleaning staff is very personable and follow instructions to the letter. The only reason the rating is only very good instead of excellent, is the water pressure for the room and actually the city seems to be low. The shower head options of normal, needle fine spray, or pulsating are wonderful, but if the water pressure for the city is low the pulsating option is worthless. If the pressure could be enhanced or would have been enhanced then we would have rated our stay as excellent.

Room Tip: West side rooms are on the opposite side of the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MD K, General Manager at Dodge City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Your feed back is very important to us as it helps a lot to our strives to ensure comfortable and enjoyable stay for all our guests. Truly, the water pressure of the city is low which is a hurdle for which and we struggle a lot. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience due to that, definite we will look deep into for any possible solution. We are glad to know that everything else was satisfactory. We will be looking forward to seeing you again.

With best regards,

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have stayed here before when it was new. Definitely, shows some neglect. The back door did not completely close, creating security problems. Hallways smelled of smoke. When I saw my room which had the outside entrance lights shining into it, I requested another room. The front desk person said he did not have the authority switch to me. I asked who could and he said the manager. The manager asked if I had disturbed anything in the first room before he would give me another. The door locks did not want to read my card and the inside security latch was loose. Door would not close on its own. Bed was good. Why have flat panel TVs if only analogue signal? Breakfast was not up to usual standards. Not sure I would stay again.

Room Tip: Request a room in the back.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MD K, General Manager at Dodge City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time to write a review regarding your recent stay. We are extremely sorry to
learn that we could not meet your expectation. We will use the information and take necessary
measures for correction. Guest satisfaction is our top priority, hope your next stay will be much more comfortable and satisfactory.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Very dirty carpet in room. Wear slippers!
Ask for rooms away from front street and railroad tracks ie - opposite side of hotel
Should turn into smoke free or at least seperate smoking rooms from non smoking with a corridor partition and doors and use positive pressure on one side to exhaust smoke. Very annoying. Especially when most other hotels have done this. Our room was non smokinbg and was fine for smell but the rest of the hotel to put it bluntly, stinks. Especially corridors.
2 queen room. Both mattresses have been there a year too long.
Room/furnishings( except for mattresses)/breakfast/staff/parking/location all fine.

Room Tip: Rooms away from tracks
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences. We are considering to be all non-smoking rooms soon. We definitely use the information provided and correct the problems. We are sure your next stay will be satisfactory.
Our sincere apology to you for the inconveniences.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The hotel and lobby look wonderful. The rooms are just OK though. We had a large room with refrigerator and microwave oven. The TV is in a cabinet though and it is not viewable throughout the room. We went to turn on the A/C and found that only the heat was working this time of year. I was not real comfortable leaving the window open to cool things down. Not sure if I would stay again or not. There were two conformable chairs to relax in with foot resets for each one. The carpet seemed pretty old and dirty. All in all though, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
MD K, General Manager at Dodge City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay. I am sorry learn that in some areas we could not meet your expectation. I will share the information with my entire team and do whatever is needed. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Hope your next stay will be more comfortable.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We travel regularly from Santa Fe to Omaha where we have family, and find that this is a great place to stay overnight at the halfway point in our trip! Always very clean, friendly staff and plenty of really nice restaurants close by. We found nothing at all unpleasant about this Comfort Inn, and paid about $70. for 2 adults over the thanksgiving holiday weekend.

Room Tip: FIrst floor easy access; no elevator to second floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
MD K, General Manager at Dodge City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am very glad to know that we could meet your expectation. It is always a pleasure to have guests like like, thanks for the compliment and I will share this with my entire team. We really do appreciate your business and will be looking forward to seeing again during your lodging need in Dodge City, Kansas.