“So how was my stay at Super 8 Dodge City?” 5 of 5 bubbles

Super 8 Dodge City
Super 8 Dodge City
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Dodge City
Kansas City, Missouri
“So how was my stay at Super 8 Dodge City?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Upon my arrival to Super 8 Dodge City on Thursday 25th, 2013 I was met with a very fun, polite and professional staff that had greeted me as soon as I had walked through the door, welcoming me to their humble abode. The staff had taken the time to professionally explain and talk about Super 8’s amenities and services as well as all rules, policies, check out time etc. Super 8 Dodge City’s parking lot, swimming pool, cleanliness and tidiness of the rooms, front lobby and the whole facility inside and out were the best I’ve ever seen and had experienced! As for the Super 8 Dodge City breakfast is concerned, it looked and smelled wholesome and fresh. Unfortunately due to time constraints, I only had time for Super 8 Dodge City’s fresh coffee before heading back to Kansas City, Missouri. And it was a bummer to miss out on Super 8 Dodge City’s breakfast given how good it looked and smelled. At least for me that was my experience and quite frankly, I really didn’t want to leave because of this. And to top it all off while I was staying there, anytime I had a question or just wanted to converse with the staff for more than just a little bit while feeling “home sick”, both my questions to them and our conversation as a whole was very informative, professional and intelligent! I was not dismissed, put off or at least left to feel that way as if I was nothing more than a “hotel room number” being nothing more than a bother to them. If anything, I was not only treated just the way a guest should be treated from my perspective but was also made to feel more like family while there. All I can say is WOW guys! So the staff members that were on duty at the time of my stay at Super 8 Dodge City, being totally responsible for all of this and that are to be held 100% accountable and then some for treating me this way would be Jeanette, Kathy and Cindy.

Room Tip: The rooms on the north side have a sunny view while the rooms on the south side have a view of the W...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

If other hotel options are available in Dodge City I would recommend choosing one of the other options. The shower handle broke as soon as we tried to use it and the bathroom was dirty. Our king bed was comfortable but it was hard to sleep knowing the room was dirty.

• Stayed July 2013

Travelers are raving about these Dodge City hotels

Seymour
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel was clean and the rooms were good. We experienced problems with our air conditioner late in the evening. Kathy checked us into a different room to make the rest of the evening go by without problems. Thanks to Kathy for her help.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
St. Paul, Mn
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We got a good deal on a room here for a very late night check in. Although the hotel was very basic, it was clean and comfortable with a free breakfast and free, easy access wifi. The best part was the very sweet staff person who checked us in at 2am.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family