Rodeway Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dodge City Inn(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Dodge House Hotel(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Dodge City(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Wyatt Earp Hotel(Dodge City)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I stayed here as a stopover on a road trip and chose this hotel because it was cheaper than some of the others in the town. Obviously, because it was cheap my expectations were low. However, the room I stayed in had visibly been clean, which was something I wasn't entirely counting on. Bathroom was fine and the shower worked well and the bed was comfortable. I had no issues and it was the perfect budget hotel for the night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 19, 2014

When I checked in, I asked for their most economic room. They asked me if it was for one or two guests which is fine however, when I told them just myself, they told me to only use one bed and do not use the other bed. If I paid for the room, I should be able to use whatever is in the room. I did not touch the other bed per there request.

I am usually responsible with my room keys which is a card but I lost it. When I asked the front desk for another key, he said "what"! and said he was going to have to charge me a dollar for another key which is fine, but he didn't have to be rude. He said that's why he has everyone read the memo on the counter. He did not charge me for another key. After the key ordeal, he told me to have a good night however, it was too late to recover service after that.

The room for the most part was clean besides an office chair in the room that had stains all over it. Everything is older and dated in the room. But the room price was fairly cheap compared to the other motels in the area. The Motel is right on Wyatt Earp Blvd so the traffic will keep you up at night if you are a light sleeper. The bed was ok, I did get some sleep. The free Wi-Fi worked ok.

On a prior stay, I was told to be sure to turn off all the lights before I leave. I understand code green is important, but that's a little overboard. If I accidently miss a light switch, I'm sure the housekeeping staff can turn off the light. I would stay here again in an emergency situation because its affordable. I would overlook some things about the motel if the customer service was better.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 119DaveH
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Worst night ever. The air conditioner didn't work. the shower head was to short, we stand 5'5". and we left early because of the air conditioner not working. My husband broke out in a rash all over. Do Not stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathy W
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have never stayed at any hotel worse than this one anywhere. My room not only had worn out furniture, badly stained furniture and broken bathroom tile, but it was filthy dirty. Check in service was a bit odd as well - the clerk reminded me that since I was alone and staying in a room with two beds that I was not to use both beds?

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed at. I woke up with BED BUGS crawling on me, and they were all over the mattress. When I went to get my money refunded the service was absolutely horrible. The manager didn't care at all!! He wouldn't refund one of the nights and this was his reasoning...I could refund you your money but because I own this place I can do what I want. THIS IS THE LAST HOTEL I WOULD EVER STAY IN. Unless you enjoy waking up with bed bugs on you and your things, and you like being treated like crap then move along in your hotel search and take your money elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business