“Really disappointing”

Cuisines: Mexican
Greeley, Colorado
“Really disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We went here because we had a gift certificate and because the restaurant had great reviews. Apparently they've changed hands, because once inside the door, a large sign said the certificates were no longer valid, and the menu stated the name of the place is Vallarta's, not Tres Amigos. There was nothing great about dinner. Fajitas were greasy and came with almost nothing except a huge pool of beans and rice. Tacos were tasteless. We were surprised to see so many people in there, but maybe they'd read the same reviews we had. Skip it.

Visited July 2014

Dodge City, Kansas
“Best Authentic Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

There are several Mexican restaurants in town and most are authentic, excluding el Charros, which is tex mex. Tres Amigos has a huge menu and everything I've ordered has been amazing! Most of my Hispanic students also agree that Tres Amigos is the most authentic. Great prices and of course a bar. Live music on Friday and Saturday nights too!

Visited June 2014
Wichita, Kansas
“Hitch your horse here for some good Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner with a group of six. The salsa was very good with distinct chili and celantro flavors. I had the tres Mexico combo platter which had chicken, carne asada and shrimp. It was very good. I would order it again. On person in our party had the combination fajitas and they were Outstanding. I will give them a try on my next visit. Would ony give the margaritas an average. They were ok but but a bit too sweet for me. Overall a great place for Mexican food in Dodge City.

Visited May 2014
Grand Island, Nebraska
“Good salsa and guacamole”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I ate here back in January 2014, cant say anything negative at all, I was in for a late lunch around 3pm and was the only patron, the waiter was quick to get my drink order and bring out chips and salsa, and then return for my order. The restuarant was clean and neat and tastfully decorated with good lighting. For my entree i ordered the Chile rellenos with rice and beans and also had guacamole on the side, everything was fresh cooked and hot, the guac was great and I will return again.

• Visited January 2014