“Your Joan Jett lookalike needs to walk the plank”
Review of Long John Silver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #45 of 71 Restaurants in Dodge City
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Just moved back to Dodge City and hadnt been in to LJS until the other day. We ordered 2 numbered meals to go and sat in the eating area to wait. About 15 mins later a short haired girl, short, skinny, with slick looking hair and her ears gauged brought us our food and I simply told her "Oh, that was supposed to be to go" and showed her my ticket...she snatched the tray, rolled her eyes and headed to the back where it took another 10 mins to bag it up. Upon returning she plopped my food on the table hard enough that all the stacked boxes tipped over, and then abruptly stormed off without saying a word... so I called out "hey nice attitude" and she turned around and scowled at me as I stood up to leave. I asked the girl at the counter to speak to the manager and as she looked back in the kitchen she asked if I could wait a couple of minutes, it was very busy so I just chalked it up as a loss and went home. Upon opening my food I was upset, everything was cold and looked like the little brat who took 10 mins to bag it up simply dumped it right off the plate into the box...the corn juice leaked all over the fries, they forgot one of our sides and our add a piece, and everything was a huge mess. 20 something dollars, a 30 minute wait and one giant headache for some subpar food...I suggest someone stop hiring little moron teenagers who look like lydia dietz (from beetlejuice) with a chip on their shoulder. Awful...AWFUL! AWFUL! Needless to say you did not do well, so i did not ring the bell. Ok I did...but you still suck.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have not eaten at a LJS in a long time due to the fact that we dont have one in our town. This restaurant was excellent. The staff made everything great and even delivered food to our table. The food was excellent and not greasy like a lot of LJS. Wish we had this restaurant in our town.