“Good job.”

Casey's Cowtown Club
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Dodge City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Good job.”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed this place very much. The bartender at Boot Hill recommended, and I must give him kudos for this recommendation. The service was great and so was the food,even the calf fries. I would eat here again.

• Visited July 2013

“Swinging beef”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I thought the food was great, best steak I've had in a long time, aged beef here!! Awesome flavor even the shrimp was great in a garlic butter maranaide. Calf fries, cowboy caviar lol was good too, first and last time ill be eating them though. I just had to try them!

• Visited June 2013
wheatridge
“Mediocre”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We were really looking forward to a great steak for the last night of our vacation. Unfortunately we were very disappointed. The steak had ALOT of gristle, they ran out of butter (for the baked potato) and had no chives. Apparently they had a large group and the rest of us got the shaft. The rocky Mtn oysters and the wine were good. Other than that, mediocre for an $80.00 meal for two!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ethylbob
Lubbock,Tx
“T-bones !”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We ate some wonderful 22 oz Premium Kansas T-bones here. I will come back here the next time we are in Dodge City.

Visited May 2013
Alamosa, Colorado
“Simple but very good”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Cowtown has had a great reputation in Dodge City for decades. I don't know if it has always earned it or not but they did on my visit.

The dinner did not start off very impressive with the salad being little more than lettuce and the roll being pretty much a hamburger bun. Had me a little nervous.

When my steak arrived I was pleasantly surprised though. It was cooked perfect and a very fine cut of meat. I very much enjoyed my meal and the atmosphere. Since I was dining alone the owner even came by and talked for a few minutes. I must say he struck me as a very nice fellow.

In my opinion, the best steaks in Dodge City.

Visited January 2013