“Bad service”

Ranked #58 of 69 Restaurants in Dodge City
Wichita, Kansas
“Bad service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

For a couple months, when I requested a hot mocha latte. I would pay then pull up and wait. Then some underling, not the manager, would come out and tell me the machine is either broken or being cleaned. After I paid! I refuse the order from there now and haven't been. They never seem to get my order right either. I have brought this too the managers attention in written form twice and received the generic letter with free big mac. Not pleased.

• Visited March 2014

Granger, Iowa
“Stagecoach”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Cool atmosphere for A McDonalds. We loved the stagecoach in the middle doubling as a booth. Just stopped for a Tea. Also very clean restroom.

Visited July 2013