“Good Luck at the Casino”

Boothill Casino and Resort
Ranked #2 of 26 things to do in Dodge City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Boot Hill Casino & Resort features over 700 electronic gaming machines, 18 table games, 5 live poker tables, a 150-seat casual dining restaurant known as Firesides at Boot Hill, Wild Bill’s Beer Bar for a variety of specialty, imported and domestic beers, Cowboy Cafe for a light fare on-the-go, and also offers retail logo’ed items.
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stopped in at the Casino before leaving town in the morning and hit a $130 payout on my first spin...paid for my nights stay, and I was happy!

1  Thank Anna M

Reviewed February 17, 2013

the casino is very nice and has enough games to satisfy my type of gambling. I walked in around midnight on a very busy night and won money right away. I never was asked by anyone if I wanted a drink, so finally I went to the bar and bought one. I played for about 4 hours and never saw any waitstaff so I only got the one drink. Service was lacking. This was a saturday night after a basketball tournament so when I walked in the talbles were all full and the casino was very busy. I hit a had pay and took a picture of the machine on my cell phone...I was approached a few minutes later by security who made me delete the images from my phone...so don't take any pictures inside of this casino they will notice and find you. They were pleasant and I understand it is their policy, I have won many times at other casinos and always take pictures..never have been asked to delete them. Anyhow, I had a good experience and I only spent $25 of my own....played $.25, $1 and $5 slots for 4 hours...walked out with enough to pay for my trip there and still have money left over.

1  Thank jhwtraveler
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We went to this casino this weekend and I was surprised to see how small it is. We are ALWAYS hearing commercials about the casino and my friends and I assumed it would be bigger. I can see that it's nice to have a casino out west, but the Mulvane casino is mucccchhhh nicer.

The buffet was ok, but not overwhelmingly good. The pasta bar was delicious.

3  Thank 007poirot
Reviewed January 17, 2013

casino is small, but clean, with friendly employees and up to date gaming equipment. will go back and will recommend to others.

3  Thank JerryCourtney
Reviewed December 27, 2012

It's small but it's Western Kansas, what do you expect. It's a nice place, good layout. Only had one craps table and the bar was slammed, they need more people working.