“Typical fast food steak”

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #38 of 68 Restaurants in Dodge City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Typical fast food steak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

While I thought the steaks would be better from a chain type restaurant I was a little disappointed. I had higher expectations than the quality of food that was served. When we walked in I had that sinking feeling and should have left for somewhere else. Don't get me wrong, it was okay. But that is a word restaurants do not want to hear. If you are on a tight budget and can't afford the great steakhouse, go here. If you can afford better, search of one in Dodge.

• Visited December 2011

Dodge City, Kansas
“Being excellent, it ain't so easy is it?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been in, and helped build, many high quality eating, drinking and entertainment establishments.

Trust your gut, it won't lie to you.

While the service was pretty good, prices weren't too out of line and the food was okay, that really didn't add up to what I'd want to call an excellent restaurant.

We can always improve in some areas of our businesses, many of us need across the board help.

I'll say this about my experience here;
When I'm invited to Mike's, I ask for the alternatives too.

Visited August 2012
Baileys Harbor, Wisconsin
“Save you money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Not impressed. Low quality food. They give huge portions, but food is substandard. Didn't even take a doggie bag to give to our two dogs. I'd rather go to McDonalds!!

• Visited November 2011
Centennial, Colorado
“A Great Dinner & Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

We love Montana Steak House and try to eat there every time we find one in a city - we don't have them in Colorado. Great appetizers

Visited October 2012
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“T-bones on sale at Montana Mikes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Didn't dislike anything! The wife and I had 2 t-bone steaks for $12.99 each and both added a skewer of shrimp at $2.99 each. Service was GOOD but not smothering and the price was excellent for the meal we got

Visited August 2012