$118
$110
$100
$106
BestWestern.com
Motel 6 Dodge City(Dodge City)
Free cancellation until 08/03
BestWestern.com
$102
$99
HIExpress.com
Dodge City Inn(Dodge City)
Free cancellation until 08/04
$70
$63
Dodge House Hotel(Dodge City)
Free cancellation until 08/04
$64
Hotels.com
All reviewsboot hill casinoright next doorgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanfitness centerin townnice breakfaststaff was friendlya great staywould stay againhot tubwafflesbaconmaggiegamblingarena
Reviewed September 21, 2015

We have stayed in several southwest Kansas cities; however this one is absolutely superior in quality of rooms and decor, to service personnel, and breakfast served. I thought I was staying in a large major city . We had three rooms which were all two room suites with full kitchen, refrigerator etc. Very VIP and comfortable. The beds were top of the line in softness and comfort. The bathroom was large and spacious.
I would be remiss if I did not comment on the sharpness and informative personnel at the front desk. Angela checked us in on Friday, September 18. She was very busy with others; but handled us quickly and efficiently. I asked Angela for three top dinner restaurants; and she gave us three very outstanding ones, even one of favorites in town an Italian restaurant which I thought I was back in Italy! The steak places were one of the finest. But, why not, Dodge has TWO major meat packing plants!
I must give special commendation for FRONT DESK MAGGIE! She is one of the sharpest, smartest, most pleasant ladies we have experienced in some time. (and we travel all over the world) On Saturday morning I arrived at breakfast very early. Maggie said: "GOOD MORNING MR. ALTMAN" I was surprised!. She was at the desk when we checked in Friday; but, she was not the one checking us in. How could she have remembered me??? Breakfast was a TEN with everything you could have wanted and more!!
Also, housekeeping Kayla I thought was extra sharp and pleasant in supplying my room with extra wash cloths, regular coffees and extra soap and shampoo. Plus she came to our room early 8 am as requested.
The location of this facility we thought was a big plus. It was located off the busy roads and intersections; and, yet very close by within walking distance to two excellent restaurants. Driving to major museums , restaurants, gas stations, etc was just a short distance away.
Dodge city is an amazing history laden city for the west, with Wyat Earp, Doc Holliday, Wild Bill Hickock and many others. Relive the OLD WILD WEST , Boot Hill, Sundance saloon, etc while you atre here. ( read Bill O'reillys book "LEGEND AND LIES" before coming, if history of the old west is of interest to you.)

Ed Altman Jr

Room Tip: We prefer higher floors either 3 or 4 for extra quiet from parking area.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank eddiethea
Omar A, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2015

Dear Eddiethea,

From Maggie, Angelia, Kayla, Myself and our entire team, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Hampton Inn & Suites of Dodge City. Our entire team works hard to provide the best guest experience and they are dedicated to your satisfaction. It makes me very proud of them when we receive wonderful reviews such as this and I am happy you noticed their hard work to making you feel like home. We value all of our guests and we especially value those who make our guests feel at home and do their best everyday so that you are comfortable and leave with a lasting impression of our Hotel. Again, Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I will print this review and make sure the entire team recognizes these ladies genuine commitment to guest satisfaction.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 19, 2015

I stayed at the Dodge City Hampton Inn with my family for two nights in July 2015.

The hotel is right next door to the Boot Hill Casino, and about a 7 minute drive to Boot Hill tourist area.

The property looked pretty new both inside and out. There is free parking in front of the hotel.
The staff were all super friendly and helpful.

The property has a semi-private computer room with 1 computer and printer. There is a small market, a 24-hour pool and jacuzzi, and a very nice 24-hour gym with numerous cardio machines, and a dumbell rack.

The hotel has free room WIFI, with a strong signal, and an excellent free breakfast which included; coffee, tea, juice, milk, breads, fruits, 5 types of cereal, eggs, breakfast meat, gravy, waffle maker, yogurt, oatmeal, and lots of condiments.

The room was average size with a tasteful western decor, it was also very clean and well maintained. The room also had a refrigerator, medium size flat screen television with lots of cable channels and free HBO, but no PPV. There is desk with a chair, closet, iron/board.

The beds and pillow were very comfortable.

The bathroom was medium size with shower/tub, sink, toilet all in one room. It was very clean and well maintained.

You can tell this hotel strives to make the customer happy and appreciates your business. They do a great job, and I would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family

Dear SNAFU23,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review Hampton Inn & Suites of Dodge City. Our hotel is fairly new with all the amenities you come to expect from a Hampton Inn & Suites. What sets us apart, I feel, is our dedication to our guest's satisfaction and we are very happy that you noticed that during your stay with us. I hope that you comeback to visit us soon! Thank you again for such a wonderful review. We really appreciate your comments!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed September 18, 2015

Nice and new. clean friendly and quiet. Good breakfast. easy to find, next to the casino which is great. Bathrooms and rooms are modern tv is good for watching the football games. love that the casino is so close.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Jansanut,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team and myself for taking the time to write a review of our Hampton Inn & Suites. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are glad you enjoyed the convenience of the casino being next door. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future when you find yourself in Dodge City.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2015

This was a very nice , clean Hampton Inn. The staff were friendly and helpful. This hotel is next to a casino. Dont bother eating at the casino as the food was ordinary and the service very slow. Overall a good hotel.

Room Tip: Top floor away from elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear CollesRoad,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn & Suites of Dodge City. We appreciate your feedback and comments as we use these to improve our service everyday. I do want to apologize for your experience at the Casino's restaurant during your stay. I will speak with their management so they are aware of your concerns. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review our property. My team thanks you for your comments. We hope you make it back home safely and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 11, 2015

Upon arriving, you could tell this was a newer or at least very well kept older hotel. The front staff was excellent in greeting.
Rooms were comfy. My only complaint was my AC didn't work as well as it should-but I told them and I did not need to be moved because it was cool that night/day when I was there.
Breakfast was good. Lots of choices. Fresh and hot food.
The only other thing is something I am finding typical of ANY property built in the last 10 years-sound proofing is horrible. Make sure and take a fan or noise reducer if you can.

Decor was great and relaxing. I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business

Dear Farmtravelers,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn & Suites in Dodge City. Our team works very hard to ensure our property keeps the brand new hotel appeal from when we first opened back in 2012. We also take pride in providing the best customer service and guest experience you come to expect from a Hampton by Hilton. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I have met with my maintenance team to inform them of your concern with the A/C unit. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of our property and your experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Warm Regards,