Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Dodge House Hotel(Dodge City)
Rodeway Inn(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Dodge City Inn(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Dodge City(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Wyatt Earp Hotel(Dodge City)
View Hotel
All reviewsboot hill casinoright next doorgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanfitness centerabove averagein townstaff was friendlyplenty of parkingnice breakfasthot tubwould stay againwaffleseasy accessbaconfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Totally excellent experience. Just a continuation of our experience at all of the Hampton Inns we stayed at during our recent trip. Overall we stayed at 8 Hampton Inns on our trip and they were all exception in their customer service, etc.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
DevanMakadia, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for the great review and thank you so much for your loyalty to Hampton Inns. We hope to see you the next time you are in Dodge City or anywhere else there is another Hampton Inn.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went to dodge city Hampton Inn and Suites.
Hotel is new and has the Boot Hill Casino next door.
Room was clean, comfortable and the staff was accommodating.
The pool and hot tub were both working and enjoyable.
They also have an exercise room which was nice.
The breakfast was good and consisted of eggs (hardboiled and scrambled), bacon, sausage, cereal, yogurt, fruit, waffles, juice, coffee, milk...plenty of variety for us...
I would stay here again and would reccommend it to others as well.
The only negative was the weekend we were there was a college basketball tournament and it was crowded....the walls were a bit thin and we had neighbors above us that made noise most of the night...The next night was quiet as I guess the hotel had cleared out a bit.
We stayed on a saturday and sunday night.
Won money at the casino next door....it paid for the trip..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
DevanMakadia, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for a great review! It makes us happy to know that you enjoyed our hotel with a clean and comfortable room. We are glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy our heated salt water pool and jacuzzi as well as our wide variety of breakfast options. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Dodge City!

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My suite was perfect...quite honestly it was huge. But the monsterous desk was perfect for all of my work that I needed to complete in the evening. I spilled maple syrup on my dress pants on Tuesday and they took them to the cleaners for me. Moreover, they were supposed to be back by Wednesday morning, but they didn't come back. When they came back on Thursday, the staff gladly comped my bill for the charges I would have incurred. I didn't even have to ask. Also. The fitness center was big and had quite a bit of new equipment. Overall, a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for an excellent review!! I am happy that you had a great time at our hotel. It looks like you had the chance to enjoy one of our studio suites with a King bed and full size sleeper sofa. The desk in there is big enough for any type of work you have to do, so it's perfect for all business travelers. Sorry about the delay in the dry cleaning and I'm glad my staff was able to take care of you. We hope to see you the next time you are in Dodge City!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is a fairly new property, right next to the casino. I do not go into casinos so I do not know what it is like. The hotel and my suite were first rate. No complaints with the hotel. I do not like rooms with individual air/heat units so I can not give 5 stars.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the great review. I'm glad that you enjoyed one of our suites (the best in town). We hope to see you again during your next travels to Dodge City!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a brand new location. I will admit that it is the nicest place in Dodge City. It is on the same property as the Boothill Casino, which is why it's prices are a little high. Being close to the casino was great. It's a 50 yard walk. The breakfast was bad. The room was alright, but small. I booked a king size bed, and they gave me 2 full size beds. I asked if they could switch me and I was told no.

Stayed: January 2013
DevanMakadia, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for the good review and stating that we are the best hotel in Dodge City. I do apologize that you did not enjoy our breakfast. Most of our guests choose our hotel because of the full hot and cold breakfast buffet we have set up every morning. We may have had some unexpected guests that extended their stay during the night of your reservation when we had limited rooms to work with. I am sorry you did not get to enjoy one of our rooms with a King bed. Our rooms are actually the largest rooms compared to any hotel in town. Please try out our studio suites or our 2 room suites the next time you are in town. We hope to see you again.