“Service?”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Raton, New Mexico
“Service?”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Food is average for Applebees but the service is in need of some work. Alot of excuses for slow and wrong food.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Bill E

yorkton
“Apple bees the best”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Friendly people very help ful ,great food ,clean,love the Atmosphere !

Visited January 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Took forever to get a waiter to get our order. We received our meals way before our appetizer. By the time we got it we were half done wit our meals. Received an apology for it but nothing other than that. Our portions were very small and my child's grilled cheese was burnt. Overall this place needs some major work on their service and get the orders right and on time.

“Meh.”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I really dislike applebees. The steaks taste terrible. They taste blah and like meat. The veggies are overbuttered, the salads have to glaze, sause, dressing, depends on the salad. I had a lemon drop martini with WAY to much vodka, tasted terrible. Go to Montana Mikes. There steaks and drinks are always good.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Great service - mediocre food”
Reviewed November 2, 2010

I had to send my food back, my potato was way undercooked also and my steak overcooked. However, my replacement meal wad great and I got many apologies, a price reductions and the manager tried to give us coupons but we refused them bc we don't live nearby. My husband's food was great, btw.

1 Thank chaosink