“AMAZING!!!”

Sarocha's Thai Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 71 Restaurants in Dodge City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 9, 2012

What an incredible find in Dodge City!! We ate there 2 years ago and prayed they were still there - we ate a total of probably 30 dishes there in 3 days at a family reunion and ALL were spectacular - I mean, AMAZING. Probably the best overall Thai I ever had - and we all agreed on that. Try anything on the menu and you will be pleased. The curries are superb, the seafood dishes were great, the Pad Thai was teh best we had ever eaten. Really - who would ever think that in Dodge City was this amazing place? Even the egg drop soup was in credible - my 10 yo niece ordered it and wow - you really should and enjoy an great culinary treat in Dodge! Thank you Sarocha's!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

buffet is decent at lunch. wish they would not have gotten rid of the spring rolls, they were the best in town.

admin1138, Owner at Sarocha's Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Sorry for being out of Spring Rolls at the time. Our Spring Rolls are very popular and we sell out of them frequently. We specially marinate the teriyaki chicken and oven broil it. It takes time to cook properly and when we are sold out of the ingredients, I prefer not to sell them any other way because they will not taste the same otherwise. Please try back again!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We were a party of five. Can't say the building itself is much but the owner told us they're hoping to fix that (by moving I think). Complaints are minor. The first menu we were given was one page and not very descriptive. Asked for other menus and they were better, not sure why we didn't get those the first time. One of our party thought his dish (I think it was fried rice as the base) was more bland than he'd expect from Thai food. I had the Golden Seafood and it was good although I would have liked it a bit more spicy (I love spicy food, this was not really bland). Two of our party had curry dishes in bowls and (I got a taste of each) they were very flavorful. Every dish was generously portioned, I was not able to finish mine which is rare for me. Service was fine although the waitress was not very outgoing and kind of quiet. Please don't take this as a negative review because overall all it was very good and I would happily go back.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Nice place, food was fresh and not frozen. We had the buffet and it was above average for a buffet. Owner was nice and actually there

1  Thank Stevewvu
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I absolutely love this place. My son and I eat here on a regular basis! You guys are doing a wonderful job!

2  Thank Amanda0401