“So glad we decided to stay and eat!”

Central Station Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Dodge City
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual dining with three separate venues. One area has a classic casual dining area, another section offers an open concept sports bar feel with a thirty foot full service bar and TV's. The third area offers a unique dining car that you can sit and enjoy a pleasant meal in tables available for four or two.
Alta Vista, Kansas, United States
“So glad we decided to stay and eat!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were in town for a few days and somebody recommended another establishment to eat at. We went in to Central Station for a few drinks as I was very curious to see the inside and we had some time to kill before dinner. After meeting the staff and enjoying a wonderful Jalapeno Margarita we decided to forgo the other place that was recommended and stay for dinner at Central Station. We are so glad we did! The food was amazing as was the service. The prices were very reasonable too!

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Great dinner”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were traveling through and hoping to find a good place to eat, preferably steak. Looking at the Trip Advisor reviews I thought it would be slim pickings. We stopped at centrAl station because their billboard advertising. It was an excellent meal and deserves to be rated much higher than it is. All of our steaks were cooked to perfection at medium which we requested. The Ribeyes were tender and the house seasoning great. The sirloin was excellent also. The mashed potatoes were fresh and the greenbeans were whole and not overcooked. Everything was served hot. Our waiter was attentive and we never had to ask for anything. The atmosphere was pleasant and for steaks the prices were appropriate. Less than we would have paid in our city. Don't hesitate to eat here!

Granger, Iowa
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The service was polite and friendly. Food was excellent, as we had a variety of age and gender, all was well received. We also visited on different days, we were always satisfied. I would recommend this to any group, children and or grandparents. Also a great place for date night.

Visited July 2013
Missouri
“Solid Good Meal”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed overnight while on a road trip to Colorado and the front desk clerk at the hotel recommended this as the best steak in town so off we went.

The meal was very good. We both had the ribeye. They were cooked as ordered and seasoned very well. They weren't the most tender steaks but I wouldn't say they were tough.

The salad was crisp, the green beans flavorful, the bread soft and the baked potato small (which was still more than I could eat). The service was sufficient.

Dodge City is not known for its restaurants but I would recommend this one.

Dodge City, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best steak in the World !”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We recently moved to Dodge City Kansas and had tried out a few new restaurants, some local but mainly well know chains Applebee's etc. We had good expirences everywhere we had went.
For the special occasion of Christmas and the visit of my husband's mother, we wanted somewhere she would like, classy and nice !! We went to the Central Station for many reasons, good reputation, next to the historic part of town on and on .... We went on a saturday evening early and we all had different choices of meals, there were 4 adults and 3 children and 2 seperate checks. They were very prompt, nice and the portions were generous. My husband ordered the special t- bone steak and so did his mom. Now my husband was in the Navy for 20 years and his main duty was a cook/chef ,and anyone who has been in the Navy knows you travel all around the world on deployments....and he said and I quote " I am going to have to say this is the best steak I have ever had" so me of course ordering the chicken fry was wondering that must be one delicous steak I did get a few bites and I have to say it was very uniquely seasons and flavored and was cooked to perfection, very tender !! His mom was also equally as happy with her steak and expirence. I can not imagine anyone not having a pleasent expirence at this place !!!!!!

• Visited December 2012