“Good food and quiet atmosphere”

Central Station Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Dodge City
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual dining with three separate venues. One area has a classic casual dining area, another section offers an open concept sports bar feel with a thirty foot full service bar and TV's. The third area offers a unique dining car that you can sit and enjoy a pleasant meal in tables available for four or two.
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I stopped here with my family on our way through to colorado. We found this place on here and read that the food was good. When we went the place was pretty quiet but then it was also a Monday at noon, so there were not alot of people. Family friendly and good service, the food was ok but not mind blowing but the prices were reasonable. I had the enchiladas but felt they put to much cheese on them and they were not that well flavored, the Mexican rice it came with was good but the beans were not. If you go here order the Philly, that is what my dad got and he said it was great. Overall this was a good place but not one to go out of your way to go to.

There are newer reviews for Central Station Bar & Grill

Reviewed July 12, 2011

When we came in at 9PM we were warmly greeted by the owner who gladly gave us a tour around the restaurant before we sat down. Our waitress was kind and not hovering. The food was amazing. I had a shrimp salad- best shrimp I have ever eaten. My husband had the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich, the meat was excellent, not fatty or oily in any way. We were so pleased with our meal and glad to have found this place. We would recommend it to everyone and hope to return one day. The decor and ambiance was great, truly great dining experience.

1  Thank Texan75006
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We ate in the dinning car it brought back memories of when I travelled on the trains except no noise of the track. The variety of food will meet
anyone's taste buds. There are various rooms that you can eat in but we left that up to the host. Very casual atmosphere.

Reviewed April 21, 2011

Atmosphere was really fun. They have different areas to eat at sports area or even a train car. Food was amazing, Lots of variety to choose from like steaks, salads, burgers, pasta, sandwiches even mexican food. We ate steaks, I had the filet was cooked to perfection. Serves was really good as well staff was friendly and not overly pushy. Would 4sure go back.

Reviewed November 15, 2010

The server was very accommodating! The portions are hearty and very reasonably priced Subbed out coleslaw on my dish for the most amazing green beans. Hubby says next time we're there we'll just order those!