“Fast food”

Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Derby
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Fast food”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

To start I had the brisket sliders to go, my box was very greasy and the sliders where very sloppy the buns where stale aside from the girl taking my order have good service I don't see any reason why I'll go back

• Visited April 2014

Molalla, Oregon
“Great BBQ at a great price”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I travel for business quite a bit in the Wichita/Derby area and want to start to share my experiences for other business travelers. This is by far one of the best restaurants in the area and everything is great on the menu. The staff is extremely friendly as well. They make me feel at home.

• Visited April 2013
“I wish a good bbq place would come to town”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this place is crap. From food to the help. Idk why they are even still open. My food was cold and I only saw my waiters when they delivered my food. They expect a tip for delivering my cold food and never checking how my garbage food was.

• Visited July 2013
“Wait staff was friendly, food was average to poor.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We got the rib combo and cheese fries - the cheese on the fries was hard and the fries were the standard seasoned frozen fries. We expected gooey cheesy fries - we were disappointed. The ribs were ok - nothing good or bad really, kinda dry and smokey. They were not fall of the bone tender. The bathrooms were full of flies. Not the best experience.

• Visited July 2013
“Poor management!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Couldn't believe that I worked there for three weeks and had to know all of the menu as a host...in just three weeks...the same day and time I took my test over the menu a girl that worked there for four months, keep in mind she had four months to learn the menu, we took it together!!! Of course I was fired....AFTER THREE WEEKS!!! Worst managing ever!!! Oh and not to mention I was yelled at for simple things like walking behind customers...WHAT'S WRONG WITH WALKING BEHIND CUSTOMERS??? Nothing! I was not doing anything wrong! Again poor management and way too much drama for anyone to handle. Almost glad that I was fired because of those cruel people!

Visited January 2013
5 Thank NoOneCare

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!