“Old time motor court”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in De Soto
Highland, Kansas
“Old time motor court”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed one night at this place and it reminded me of the old time motor courts. The doors still use keys and there's no dead bolt (just the chain and the kind of lock you see on restroom doors. You check in through a window. Cleanliness was way below average and since I was only going to be there a few hours (late check in, early check out), I actually slept in my clothes and decided not to take a shower there because of the moldy grout. I'm just glad I had my big dog with me or I wouldn't have felt safe there at all.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Deborah H

Families
Couples
Business
Derby, Kansas
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have stayed here twice prior to KU football games in the past month. I would recommend this Motel to anyone who likes a quiet place to sleep; and at a very reasonable price. The manager goes above and beyond to make sure the accomodations are acceptable. He and his son have been very helpful finding places in kansas city and olathe. The room i have stayed in had a kitchenette and beds in 2 seperate rooms. The bathrooms have been recently remodeled and are in excellent condition. Again, I would recommend this motel for anyone who is willing to drive a mile off the interstate highway to get a great nights sleep.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank trvlr69

Been to De Soto Inn Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about De Soto Inn Motel

Property: De Soto Inn Motel
Address: 32550 Lexington Ave, De Soto, KS 66018-8250
Location: United States > Kansas > De Soto
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in De Soto
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your De Soto Inn Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.