“Not worth the price”
Review of Super 8 De Soto

Super 8 De Soto
Super 8 De Soto
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in De Soto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place is right off the highway and very easy to find. I was pleased with the cleanliness of our room and also the spaciousness. However, the environment made the hair raise up on my back a bit. That's what I expected getting a room for such a low rate. All in all, it was an alright place to stay.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa C
Highland, Kansas
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was a quick, last minute trip as I had a doctor's appointment in the morning and since we were having threatening weather and I did not want to drive in the severe conditions in the morning, I quickly made a reservation close to KU Med Center. Checked in after 10:00 p.m. and left before 8:00 a.m. Friendly and quick service and clean room at a good price. What more could you ask? As far as the weather, didn't have to drive to my appointment, but it was really bad driving home in it. Loved the motel, hate Kansas City driving.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Deborah H
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have stayed here quite a few times and in the past have had a good experience. Checked in this time to find things a bit lacking. There were 2 beds in my room, and BOTH had broken box springs under the mattresses. Felt like I was on a trampoline, they sank so low when I sat on them - it didn't matter which one I chose. Internet did not work, and management didn't seem to care when I brought it to their attention - not good, since I travel for business and need a connection to work. Although they seemed to be constantly working on maintenance items when I was there, my room was sadly in need of an upgrade. Lots of hotels in this area so I may try a different one next time through.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Hotel new.
Quiet place.
Rooms clean and big space.
Internet works.
Breakfast average.Bread,cinamon rool,juice,coffe,milk and cereal.
Some places for eat,and close to highway.
Safe place.
I stay 6 nigths and stay again if I need.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Virginia Inn
Virginia Inn
#5 of 17 in Lawrence
Holiday Inn Express Lawrence

Been to Super 8 De Soto? Share your experiences!