“Breakfast is also hot and fresh”
Review of Taco John's

Taco John's
Ranked #11 of 34 Restaurants in Colby
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had my first breakfast at this (or any) Taco John's. I've been hearing it's the best fast food breakfast in town. Other local options are McDonalds, Subway, Burger King and Sonic Drive-In. I've always avoided Taco John for breakfast because I don't really want something spicy for breakfast. I tried two different burrito options. How long has it been that your breakfast at McD's is so hot you have to let it cool a bit? I don't know how they make it but it wasn't like microwave hot, but more like steam table hot. I still need to tweak the sauces to my liking but it was good. I do like a McD's breakfast sandwiches when they are hot and fresh...but that doesn't happen very often especially if you stop in during the last 30 minutes of the breakfast serving period at our local McD's.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had never eaten at a Taco John's before. I was impressed with the food there. My wife has trouble swallowing so the person I ordered the food from made sure that it would be moist enough for her to get it down. Great service.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Clean restaurant, great service, but the food was horrible. Had an upset stomach for the rest of the night. Will never eat here again. Sorry!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We ate here with family and friends and found it to be good food. Everyone enjoyed everything and the service was excellent.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

At least once or twice a year, we pass through Colby, Kansas and we always stop at this Taco John's. The food is good, service is quick, convenient to get to from I-70 and is reasonably priced.

Been to Taco John's? Share your experiences!