“Cool space, great people”
Review of Smoffee's Bakery & Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Smoffee's Bakery & Bistro
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Smoffee's Bakery & Bistro serves wonderful home-made baked items, Panini sandwiches, soups, gormet coffee and unique home-style lunch specials. We are open for breakfast, lunch and special events. SMOFFEES IS NOW FOR SALE.
Denver, Colorado
“Cool space, great people”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I don't usually write reviews like this, but I stopped into Smoffee's on my way (from Denver) to visit friends, and enjoyed it so much, I thought the accolades were very well deserved. I had a lot of fun and genuinely liked everything about the place. The atmosphere was cool and relaxed, the space comfortable and interesting, the people were friendly, and the food was great. If I ever pass through Colby again, I will definitely stop in. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2010

“Delicious homemade meals served by friendly hosts who treat you like family.”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

The hosts and owners go above and beyond to give you the best service. They have a large variety of meals on the menu as well as daily specials. Don't be afraid to ask if there is something you'd really like, they usually find a way to accommodate you. The atmosphere is cozy and very clean.