“Nice Hotel for a Quick Trip”
Review of Hampton Inn Colby

Hampton Inn Colby
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Colby
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This hotel is similar to all the Hampton Inn’s; however I did notice this hotel is starting to show hard use. I am not sure if they rotate rooms but I could tell by the wear on the furnishings this hotel gets used. Nothing really to complain about I was just surprised because the hotel itself does not seem that old. Definitely one of the nicer places to stay in Colby and the breakfasts seem to be way above standard when it comes to this type of hotel.

Would definitely stay here again, just please note there are no sit down restaurants within walking distance but there is a Subway in the truck stop next door.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Martin_from_Colorado

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is a great stop if you are trekking across Kansas to get to the mountains. The hotel is really nice, nicely decorated and new, everything is in good condition, modern and clean. The beds were comfortable, the room temp was easy to control, and the room was clean. No noise issues at all, even with it so close to the interstate. Breakfast was nice, a good selection in the buffet for my 3 teenage children. And the coffee was excellent! We will stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The hotel was clean and new. The room was a little small. Nice breakfast in the morning and helpful/knowledgable morning staff. The night staff recommended the City Limits restaurant, the food was awesome!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We have stayed at this Hampton many times and always have a great experience. Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast offerings are ordinary. Nothing special. Even being near Interstate 70, the room is quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I can't begin to rave enough about our stay at The Hampton Inn in Colby while my husband and I were traveling to Grand Junction, Colorado. We had driven almost 900 miles that day when a horrible thunderstorm was moving in. The Hampton definitely looked like an oasis to us. We were greeted by the nicest desk clerk. When I heard they had a nice indoor pool, and being an early morning lap swimmer, I asked if there was anyway I could do a 5:30am swim? (Pool hours began at 8am and we needed to be back on the road early the next morning.) She made arrangements for me, which I so appreciated. We then headed to our room which was very clean, with a bed and pillows so comfortable for us, the weary travelers. Sure enough, I went to the pool at 5:30am, and the pool open and lights on. After my swim and shower, we went down for a quick breakfast which was filled with so many options, healthy and not so healthy! LOL The breakfast hostess was charming and so delightful to talk with. Next trip to Colorado, this will be our goal to stay when passing through! Thank you kind staff. :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2013

The I 70 stretch across Kansas can seen pretty empty when it comes to amenities. This Hampton was a joy. The staff is pleasant, the rooms are nicely updated, and like all Hamptons the beds are really comfortable. The free wifi actually reaches the upper floors. The only negative was the shower which has a water regulator that doesn't allow enough water for a really great shower. If you have to eat in Colby the best breakfast we found was the Starbucks which does a really tasty bacon, egg and Gouda breakfast sandwich. Restaurants in the town have little to recommend them. Sleep in this lovely Hampton Inn and eat before you get here!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We stopped in Colby on a trip to Denver. We try to stay at Hampton Inns when we can. This hotel is a prime example of why. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and quiet. We had a wonderful stay and this will be our regular stop when traveling this way. Breakfast was better than most I've seen.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colby
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites Oakley
Kansas Country Inn
Kansas Country Inn
#1 of 6 in Oakley

Been to Hampton Inn Colby? Share your experiences!