Hampton Inn Colby
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$150
$69
$56
$50
Motel 6
Budget Inn & Suites Colby(Colby)(Great Value!)
$36
$48
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstruck stopnice hotelwestern kansasroom was cleanbreakfast staffgreat place to stayqueen bedpleasant staywould stay here againbreakfast was deliciouseasy accessroad tripmany choicesafter a long daysmall townnewer hotelpool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I was on a business trip, and staying by myself in a room. This is a newer property, very nicely done, very clean. I got a room with a single queen bed, which was plenty of room for me - small, but cozy, wonderful cherry cabinetry on the whole window wall, housing the closet, dresser, the TV, it felt like a home, not a hotel. I have stayed in lots of Hamptons, and never seen a room like this, I loved it. The free breakfast was a great selection of both hot and cold foods, eggs, sausage, rolls, cereal, yogurt. The staff was very friendly. Would definitely stay here again if I am in the area!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Service was great. Room was great. Everything was spotless. It was a great place to spend the night in the middle of nowhere on our way to Denver.Service was great. Room was great. Everything was spotless. It was a great place to spend the night in the middle of nowhere on our way to Denver.

Room Tip: Not fancy... just everything you need for a great night of sleep.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hurricanegrace
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Felt right at home immediately with greetings and conversation with the front desk attendent. The decor was fabulous! I enjoy seeing how Hamptons all have their own personality. At breakfast my 3 yr old grandson and I were treated with concern and helpfulness, even when he spilled his juice. The location was convenient and I would recommend this place to stop on any trip through Kansas. Even housekeeping went out of their way to speak with us. I was thankful for the ammenities and wonderful wireless internet. Thank you for being a home away from home, we'll be back!

Room Tip: I could hear some outside traffic although not disturbing.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Registration desk staff were very welcoming and pleasant--both the evening crew and the morning crew. Room was clean and spacious and had both a fridge and microwave. Morning breakfast was very well prepared and was typical Hampton Inn fare. The Pilot service station located immediately adjacent to the Hampton Inn has a Subway.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The Hampton Inn in conveniently located next to the Pilot Truck Stop on the first Colby exit coming from the east on the I-70. There are restaurants and a Walmart nearby. Service was great throughout our stay, from the check-in to check-out. Room was small but more than adequate and very clean. Pool and spa were both very clean. Breakfast was also very good in typical Hampton manner. No question, we will return next time we are passing through or visit Colby.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple