“Very good!”

Phelps's Hog Heaven
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Coffeyville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I had the pulled pork dinner with Carolina and Spicy sauce, cowboy beans, and sweet potato fries. The pork was very tender and juicy but not enough smoke flavor for my taste. The beans had an excellent flavor but several of one variety (not sure which one) weren't cooked through so they were a bit crunchy. The fries were excellent and the sauces were very good although I recommend letting them come to room temp before using them as cold sauce isn't that great on hot food.

The young man who helped me was friendly and wonderful but he was, literally, shoved out of the way by an older gentleman who was quite rude.

I'd go again, for sure!

There are newer reviews for Phelps's Hog Heaven

Reviewed September 30, 2012

First time we had eaten there and it was so good! Very friendly staff. Will eat there again. Close to the college, so great location!