“Dirty!”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Coffeyville
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The hotel is quiet, the beds are comfortable and we slept well, but this place is DIRTY. There was an area of something sticky just outside the elevator on our floor, and you can see where people had walked through it. The vacuuming in our room left a lot to be desired. And there was something sticky on our nightstand. One of the pillowcases was put on halfway and left that way. It's obvious that housekeeping is either understaffed and can't keep up or just doesn't care about doing a thorough job. If this is the #1 rated hotel in Coffeyville, I'd hate to see the other ones. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JdubyaMO

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Our grandson plays football at Coffeyville Community College so we stay at the Sleep Inn a lot! The staff is so friendly and we've gotten to know them quite well. The rooms are clean. We have a favorite room we like to stay in. They have a big breakfast and it's always good and kept clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Debbies701
Reviewed September 1, 2012

A newer hotel with great sized rooms and bed. Individual climate control made it easy to cool my room off when arriving after a long day of travel.

The working desk was large as well - possibly too large, as it made for a narrow path between the bed and desk. There was a good bathroom with strong water pressure.

The breakfast buffet was typical for a Choice Brand hotel - toast, bagels, bacon, a waffle maker, and juice.

The hotel staff was incredibly friendly and gave excellent directions to me.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JBry
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I reserved a block of rooms for our 14U softball team thru Patty (manager). Patty quoted me a discounted rate for our 4 nights stay over the phone. Our group gets to check-in and Patty said she did not quote me that price - SHE LIED!!! After a confrontation (in front of girls and parents), she said she would give us that rate for first nights stay. Patty then proceeds to give girls a speech on being respectful to other guest, no running or slamming doors and etc. Head coach was ready to leave by this point. We did go ahead and stay. Hotel was very nice and clean. Lori at front desk was AWESOME and the rest of the ladies working there done a GREAT job! We did receive a discount at check-out after our group of parents asked again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have stayed at this Sleep Inn twice. My coworkers recommended it to me, as it is new. Both times check in was nice and fast. There are several fast food restaurants that are within walking distance. It was a bit noisy at night with several trains going by, but if you are a heavy sleeper you probably won’t notice.

I have seen bigger rooms, but the bathrooms are very large. The beds are nice and comfortable. The TVs are nice flat panels that are directly across from the beds. The wireless internet was adequate for streaming movies.

In the morning there is a nice selection for breakfast. There is a waffle machine that is a bit temperamental. There were bananas and apples for fresh fruit, some pastries and three hot items. Both times there was biscuits and gravy, sausages, bacon and scrambled eggs.

Overall, it was a good stay and I when I am in the area for business again, this will be the place to stay.

Room Tip: If you get a room on the west side, which should be the odd number rooms, it should be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lucky93692
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I stay at this hotel all the time, and it truly is like a "home away from home". My rooms have always been great, and the staff goes beyond the call of duty to provide you with what you need - be it items you may have forgotten, extra coffee, etc. I have seen staff treated like scum by customers (and the customer's complaints turned out to be totally baseless) but the staffmember never lost their cool and continued to treat the customer politiely and tried to work with them to resolve their issues. That takes special people to handle a situation like that and I take my hat off to them! Great job!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pamela S
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We stayed there for one night and had no complaints. The front desk person was polite and efficient.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coffeyville
Best Western Bricktown Lodge
#4 of 4 in Coffeyville
Regal Inn
Regal Inn
#1 of 1 in Coffeyville

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!