“AMAZING FRESH INGREDIENTS”

Feynman's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Mahboula
Description: Brick-oven pizza with fresh Italian mozzarella and all fresh ingredients. Soups, salads, desserts and coffee items are available.
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

The order was on time 25-30 minutes. It was hot fresh. I ordered the potato wedges and the vegetarian marshal. The potato wedges were DELICIOUS perfectly seasoned and the pizza was covered generously with tasty fresh veggies. It worth every dinar. I will order again. I 100% encourage whoever is reading this order because you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Came here on a recommendation from a co-worker. I was really looking forward to getting a brick-oven pie and not eating a "Big Name" chain/franchise pre-fab pizza. Overall, not too bad, but not so good that I feel that I HAVE to come back and sample more of what they offer. Pie was kinda small, and no mention of size listed anywhere online nor on their Facebook page. Ingredients tasted fresh, but crust was somewhat doughy and chewy, not what you'd expect from a brick-oven pizza. I'm still unsure if this place will warrant a second visit, but it was better than any of the "Big Name" American Pizza chains here in Kuwait.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Great place with the best pizza I have tasted in the country. The guy also sells the only real bread in mahboula.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant to have dinner. The staff was very kind and the restaurant has a great atmosphere. The decoration and the music are good.
We ordered pizzas and they were very delicious. We did not wait too, only 5-10 minutes.
The restaurant is small (inside there are 4 or 5 tables) although there is a large outside part. I imagine that in other season (not summer) it could be amazing to be in the outside.
I completely recommend the Feynman's Restaurant because in general the experience was very nice.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

I initially had their food ordered in and it was fantastic. We decided to go in and try out their pizzas fresh out of the oven, so we ordered pretty much the same items.

Positives:
They grow their own basil! (Sounds silly but you don't really find that here)
Good music
Cozy interior and great brand image (Logo's, fonts, pictures, etc.)

Nothing major would be considered a negative