My son and I stayed two nights and we will probably not go back. The very first thing I noticed when we walked into the lobby was the smell of cigarettes. Although we requested and received a non-smoking room, the smoking section was only two doors down the hallway. If anyone has breathing trouble, it may be an issue.
On the first night my son had a bloody nose in his sleep. he was able to control it with only a few spots on the sheets. It was quite a surprise to come back into the room that evening to see the same sheets. I understand the desire to conserve water and energy, but please change the sheets if there is blood.
The decor is old, the carpet is ripped, the lobby and hallways smelled, other than that the place was just okay.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking