“Friendly pub”
Review of The Masons Arms

The Masons Arms
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Wichenford
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza, Steakhouse, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Booked a table here based on trip advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. Tricky to find, but well worth the journey - we phoned them as our sat nav didn't quite get us there, and they talked us through the journey. Lovely welcome when we arrived, really good food and lovely chat with the bar staff. Would highly recommend - good value for money too.

1  Thank Juwit57

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We went for our wedding anniversary end of March, the Owner was lovely and nothing was to much trouble.

The food and wine were excellent, the pate was like a brulee - delicious, I had one of the best steaks I have ever had in the UK, melted in the mouth. My wife had cod in a tasty batter, excellent portion sizes.

If we want a run out we will definitely put it on our favorite Pub / Restaurant list.

1  Thank Nick H
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Warm welcome, helpful staff, a safe enclosed outside play area and a little snug area inside for my 2year old niece and my sister to play, lots of toys for them. The fish pie I ordered was very tasty. A bit more then I usually pay but home cooked foodie well worth it. I deff will go again

1  Thank Fiona M
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I was walking the Worcestershire Way with friends and we were looking for a mid-afternoon break. There was a sign saying that this pub was 1/2 a mile away from our trail, so we ventured over.

It was clearly considerably further than 1/2 a mile, but the staff were very accommodating and cooked us a bowl of chips even though we arrived outside of their normal cooking times....many thanks!

A lovely looking place which I'm sure would do a great evening meal.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We haven't visited the Masons for a few months due to travel and work commitments of late but as friends asked us for dinner on Friday night and they wanted to try somewhere new, we decided to take them to the Masons for an evening meal. As always, as soon as you walk in, you receive a very a very warm welcome from all the bar staff and Laura the owner that makes you feel right at home.

The tapas starters were even better than the last time, which I thought was impossible and then the mains from a menu that contained a lot of new choices were also of the highest quality and you can tell are all cooked to order. Make sure you try a side of the new triple cooked chips as they were superb!

The bar as always offers a great selection of draught beers and ciders with the new addition also of Peroni which is always a welcome sight. The wines are of the highest quality and everything is very reasonably priced so you can enjoy a full dinner and drinks without breaking the bank. Our friends both commented that the food was outstanding and that the place and atmosphere were one of the best they had been too anywhere, and that they will be taking their family and friends there very soon too!

Make sure you take the trip out to the Masons Arms if you haven't already as it is one of the best in Worcestershire and it won't be long before we are back again!