“Good food and Service”
Review of The Masons Arms

The Masons Arms
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Wichenford
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza, Steakhouse, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I found this place online while looking for a pub nearby to take my girlfriend to for her birthday, it’s always a bit risky going somewhere new on a special occasion, but I’m glad I took the risk, the food was excellent as was the service!

We have a 4 month old child and the staff were very accommodating and there are good child changing facilities. The menu has a good choice of food to cater for a broad range of tastes, I opted for the steak and it was cooked to perfection, my girlfriend went for the risotto and this was very good too. We both had starters and desert all of which were very good and the bill was a pleasant surprise!

We will be definitely going back…

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We live about 4 miles away and there are a number of other pubs closer. For kids this place is perfect, wide selection of good quality food, indoor / outdoor activities and in a great location. For quality, price, presentation and overall ambience it's without doubt the best pub in the area. The menu in particular offers a lot of choice, you don't have to eat the same food twice.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We have eaten here several times recently and have always received a really warm and friendly welcome. The staff are excellent! The menu is well-priced and the food is beautifully presented and tasty! I had the burger with stilton which was one of the best I've ever had; and the chips.... Just wow! It does get very busy, so you may need to book, but it's well worth it!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Staying locally we ate at The Masons Arms on consecutive evenings. The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming and my husband enjoyed his beer. We found plenty of choice on the menu and really liked the baked Camembert and the goats cheese tartlet. The fixed price menu offers choice and value and my request for two starters was readily accommodated. Service at both bar and table was efficient and smiling. The rain was pouring down outside and we thoroughly appreciated the warm and relaxing atmosphere inside. Thanks to all of you!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This is almost our local pub - there are two closer - and always feel welcome there. Nibs & Laura are great hosts and the food is always fab.

Nothing better than sitting near the wood burner enjoying great beer and great company in a real traditional (but not old fashioned) English pub.

Bliss!