“VERY SATISFIED”

Wolf Creek Lodge, LLC
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burlington
Wolf Creek Lodge, LLC
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I arrived in Burlington, KS on September 27, 2013 around 9:30am and was not able to check into the motel that I originally made reservations. My friends and I then went down the street to Wolf Creek Lodge and had no problem getting a room, The receptionist was very nice and polite. I would recommend anyone to stay at this motel when visiting Burlington, KS.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank Chenita F
Dottie S, Manager at Wolf Creek Lodge, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2015

I am glad that we could help you that day, I know when you came in you were tired. I am glad I had a room available. We Strive to make all our customers or Potential customers needs taken care of. We Don't put a time frame on check in. So Stop by again.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We have stayed at the wolf creek lodge before. We found the rooms basic but nice. Had a great stay. This time though things were a bit different. We stayed 2 nights. We got in late on a Friday and had no trouble getting into the room. When we were unpacking we did find leftover candy under the chair when we had to move it to look for a plug-in.
In the morning we took showers (the water signs on the handle were backwards--hot was cold and cold was hot) and left for a day of visiting and exploring. We got back and found our bed had not been made, the wet dirty towels were still in the floor of the shower. My husband went to the front desk to report this. The desk clerk said she would let the manager know. He received clean towels so we could shower in the morning.
Now I don't expect them to change the sheets as we are staying another night but picking up dirty towels and making the bed is a basic. I used to work as a housekeeper and we at least did that. We had to make sure all towels were clean, bed made and place vaccuumed. It looked liked no one had even been in there at all.
We will be giving them another try as we understand miscommunications can happen and maybe that is all that it was. I'm sure that things will be back to the prior standards of our first visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mamma_monkey
Dottie S, Manager at Wolf Creek Lodge, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

I am sorry for the issue you had with the cleaning of your room. As the Manager I make it my goal to make every customers stay wonderful. I am in the process of training new cleaning staff at this time. I hope that I can help you in the future.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband and I ended up staying at the Wolf Creek Lodge entirely by accident. We were supposed to have spent the night in Kansas City, but we had a tire blow out a couple miles from Burlington. It was after 6 P.M., so we felt it was best to stay where we were and try to take care of things the next day, as we were unwilling to drive the 90 miles to KC on the compact spare. The Wolf Creek Lodge was right there, so we took shelter where we could.

The room we had was basic, but clean. The hotel was constructed in the 1960's, but has been well-maintained. The bathroom has a shower only (no tub), but the shower head worked fine, and there was plenty of hot water. The tile, countertop, and fixtures all looked new. The bed was comfortable, and the room had a microwave, refrigerator, and a small flat-screen TV. That is about it as far as amenities, but for the price--under $50 --it was more than I would have expected. The neighborhood was quiet and we had no noise issues whatsoever. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance. The staff was friendly and made us feel welcome, which helped a little to ease our anxiety after a rocky start to our vacation. If you need a good, clean, inexpensive place to stay in this part of Kansas, and don't require extensive amenities, this would be a good choice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank GulfCoastGirl517

Thank you for your stay with Wolf Creek Lodge, LLC and giving us a chance to help you out. I am very glad to hear that my staff was very helpful. Hope you will stay with Wolf Creek Lodge, LLC again.

Been to Wolf Creek Lodge, LLC? Share your experiences!