Front desk staff was very friendly but needed another person there. Phones were ringing and he just didn't have enough help. He did a great job and was very friendly. The lady in the breakfast did everything in her power to much sure we were totally satisfied. The hotel had great customer service. Rooms were nice, up to date and very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Holiday Inn Express Kansas City-Bonner Springs is located on the west side of Kansas City, at the intersection of I-70 and K7 Highway, just west of the Kansas Speedway, Cabela's, and Nebraska Furniture Mart. We are also the closest hotel to the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Kansas Renaissance Festival, and Basehor Field of Dreams. We are within walking or short driving distance to a great selection of fine dining and fast food restaurants. We offer 63 guest rooms with Sealy Posturepedic Plush mattresses, an indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, free wireless high speed internet in all guest rooms and public areas, voice mail, 48 digital satellite TV channels including ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Sports Network, 7 HBO channels, complimentary Express Start Breakfast, and refrigerators in every room. We also offer eleven Executive King Rooms that are optimized for business and three Jacuzzi Rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bonner Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bonner Springs
- Bonner Springs Holiday Inn