“We will be back!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Twisters Grill & Bar
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Great place Great food service could be better though The Club Sandwich is AWESOME!!Decent prices too Can't wait for our next visit

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I visited Twisters recently for a great lunch. Even though they had tacos on special, I had the taco salad. From looking at others' reviews on Trip Advisor, their tacos have an excellent reputation. But I just happened to be in the mood for the taco salad. And it was excellent.
There was a very large lunch crowd there, and everyone was enjoying their food.
I will return to Twisters when I return to Bonner Springs!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Great neighborhood bar and grill. The food is very good, especially the tacos and nachos and margaritas. This is a friendly place popular with the local community. They support the schools, and have fun events like Music Bingo Trivia.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stopped here on one of their Taco Thursdays. The tacos are $1.50 each, which is a little expensive, but Twisters claims they are outstanding, I suppose to justify the price. There are cheaper taco nights around KC as I have had them for .75 and equal to Twisters. Tacos here are run of the mill Tex-Mex tacos and the salsa is unremarkable. Our server was great and the pitchers of beer is a decent price for domestics. Family friendly atmosphere and lots of sports on tv's.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed at a nearby hotel, the hotel clerk steered us in the direction of this grill and bar. It was a little loud but soon you realize that's because everyone is having a great time!!! We both had some of our favorite foods and a few drinks it was great.