“Wonderful Getaway”
Review of Back N Thyme

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bonner Springs
Back N Thyme
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed two nights in the Rosemary Room. The shower is wonderful. The bed is super comfortable and the food is amazing. The proprietor was very accommodating and the other guests were very friendly. It's very close to the KC Renfest, which is why we chose it, but I would definitely recommend Back N Thyme to anybody that wants a nice place to stay in the area. I plan on returning as soon as I can.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Marilyn G

Reviewed July 17, 2012

My wife and I visited Back in Thyme and loved the setting. The location was great and feeling like we were in a world all to ourselves(away from the city), was wonderful. The house and grounds are beautiful our room was spacious and comfortable and we slept well both nights. I guess the only complaint we have is that a request was made to serve us breakfast without cheese, with reduced carb/fat options. Since this was a health concern it was important. Yet for both breakfasts, the main course was heavy with cheese, which my wife could not eat. So if you have a food related health concern, be sure to remind the innkeeper about it more than twice, as that was not enough for us to be served something we could both enjoy.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank CleteR
Reviewed July 14, 2010

My husband & I were celebrating our 12 anniversary and wanted to stay close to KC. This was the perfect place! This victorian home is beautiful, the grounds are lovely, the breakfast was wonderful and the hosts were great. We stayed in the Rosemary Room and loved every minute! The bed was very comfortable and the shower was out of this world! It was a very relaxing time and we felt "at home" from the minute we got there! I have absolutely no complaints and will be going back to relax and reconnect with my hubby!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BeckySZ
Reviewed July 2, 2007

We enjoyed our stay at this B&B so very much. The house is very beautiful, both inside and out. The wrap around front porch has a swing and adirondak chairs, sheltered from the sun by the many tall trees filling the huge front yard. The breakfast room, with tall bay windows, is located at the front of the home, so while you are eating your breakfast, you get to enjoy the lovely panoramic view of the yard and trees, with an open screen door out on to the porch letting in soft breezes, as weather allows. There is a pond just a few steps away, which has more adirondack chairs to lounge in. Trails beckon you to hike through the brush and trees, and there is a good chance you will see some wildlife. We saw a deer running through the woods. Our hostess was very gracious and thoughtful, and also a good cook! A variety of tea, coffee, filtered water, and various snacks were always waiting for us. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a beautiful and relaxing place to stay. I hope one of these days we'll be able to return!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank JanetEG_2004

Been to Back N Thyme? Share your experiences!