“Love this hotel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bonner Springs
AVENTURA
“Love this hotel”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This place is great. Pool and spa were nice, well maintained. Rooms were clean, smelled nice, hot showers, etc. Breakfast was fine, although I would have preferred a healthier option besides sausage and biscuits as my morning protein. The beds were adequate, it would be nice if they were upgraded/updated.
The pillows were terrible, like sandbags. The worst I have had at a hotel. I would advise anyone to bring their own, we did, and it made it fine, or pick up a cheapie pillow at Walmart less than a mile away for your stay, it's worth it.
Notwithstanding the pillows, I have to say our 12 days staying there were wonderful. It is minutes away from NASCAR, Legends mall, and the renaissance festival (which is why we were there). It's right off the highway, easy access to anywhere. I would recommend it to anyone, and as I am a bit of a hotel snob, that is a mighty compliment.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
HAYS
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The hotel was justwhat my daughter & I needed. Very Clean, comfortable. WE had attended the Renfest down the road & my husband was concerned about us driving arounc KC by ourselves, so the location was PERFECT. I di dhowever forget to tell the clerk when we checked out that the remote for the tv went dead just before we went to bed. They will want to check that out Rm 325.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

OZARK
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We really like the ease of reaching the hotel from the highway and the close location to The Renaissance Festival and many other local area attractions. The indoor pool was really nice as well just wish we would have remembered to bring our swim suits!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Columbia
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was my first stay at this Super 8. I have stayed at other Super 8 hotels in a variety of cities and typically am not that impressed. This particular Super 8 was hands down was the best stay I have ever experienced with the company. The staff was great, however one of the ladies working the front desk seemed to be a little "irritable". The room was great, everything worked and was spotless. The only complaint I could muster is that the pillows were like cement (which overall is not really what I would consider a problem. The breakfast is not catered by a five star chef, but it's not just bagels and OJ either. There was a pretty good variety of food to chose from and really hit the spot, considering an eight hour hike around the nearby festival and a few choice beverages the day before. I would definitely recommend to anyone who asked. Thanks for the great time!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Decent stay...don't like animals in my hotel...food was ok...location was good...rooms were dark...pillows hard.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

#13 of 21 in Kansas City
Comfort Suites Speedway - Kansas City
Residence Inn Kansas City at The Legends
Holiday Inn Express Village West

Been to Super 8 Bonner Springs? Share your experiences!