“Awesome BBQ!”

Papa Bob's Bar-B-Que
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the burnt ends & beans & I would highly recommend both!! Terrific service. Place was clean & both owners were very sweet & personally spoke to our whole family :) stop in, u will not b disappointed!

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I was not overly impressed. The flavor was fair, but for this to have such high ratings I expected more, its a fun stop off the beaten path, but not quite up to the hype.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Seriously.....it was delicious, extremely tender, lean and the BBQ sauce was great! Entire staff was very nice....highly recommend!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Some of the best BBQ I've had, and I've had a lot. Funky down home place with friendly people. I've given up on trying to find anything other than BBQ in Kansas City that's decent to eat. I've tried Mexican, Thai, and Chinese and nothing beats good old KC BBQ.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

The small ultimate destroyer is plenty of food to feed 2 people. The "crummy Bob" sauce made with cloves and cinnamon is very yummy. Perfect hot and sweet sauces. Baked beans are awesome, we stop here everytime we travel to Oklahoma. The staff and owners are so friendly and make you feel very welcome!