“Toni is a wonderful person to have working for you!!”
Review of Super 8 Belleville

Super 8 Belleville
Super 8 Belleville
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Belleville
Reviewed July 7, 2010

Toni could not have made our trip anymore wonderful!! We felt very much at home when she was working!! She is such a pleasent girl, who honestly cares about her guests!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TONI!!
When we checked in I was wondering how it was going to be a this super 8 as the young man Joe, I believe, was VERY RUDE to us!! When I pay money to stay with you I expect to be treated VERY well, and that HE did not do!!
The rooms were clean and very comfortable!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
PBahia, General Manager at Super 8 Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Thank you for your positive feed back, and I have also let toni no about her great job..We are not always perfect, but we strive to do our best. Thank you for you feed back. Have a great day.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Belleville

Reviewed November 16, 2009

The price is right and the room is comfortable and clean. It is a Super 8 so if you are expecting frills and thrills not going to happen but it is a nice place if you need to somewhere to spend the night and get some sleep.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
PBahia, Manager at Super 8 Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Thank you for your feed back. We value all your comments, and use them to improve in departments we are lacking in. Once again thank you , and have a great day.

Reviewed July 18, 2007

Room was adequate, but when we turned down the sheets we found many hairs on the sheets which obviously had not been changed. My wife called front desk and asked for clean sheets, then had to go get them. She came back to the room with clean set, but later told me the manager, Mr. Bahia, had yelled and become quite agitated at her. He loudly exclaimed that every bed in the hotel had fresh sheets, but would not come look at the "hairy" sheets in our room. He also told her if she didn't like things she could leave (11pm). We will never stay at this property again.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank fiveohfive
PBahia, Manager at Super 8 Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2010

The guest was irrate and very disrespectfull. My desk clerk offered to come change the sheets if there was a problem. Guest came down yelled at my desk clerk and said she would do it herself. I Mr. Bahia talked to the guest and told her my desk clerk would be more then happy to help, she started yelling at me. I told her I would be more then happy to refund her money and she could stay at another motel. She said it was to late. Then stated she was sorry for her attitude that she was tired and had a ver long and bad day and not to say anthing to her husband and she would change the sheets, but she would not give us a chance to confirm that the sheets actually had hair on them. Well never the less the guest stayed 2 nights and her mother and kids were in an adjacent room. Upon check out the guest and her husband now felt that BOTH her rooms should be comped for free. I told her no way. I offered to refund them the night she had a problem or she could have checked out the next morning a got a partial refund and found better accomidations if we were that terrible. I feel this guest just wanted a free ride we pride ourselves on going out of are way to do what we can for are guests. If unsatisfied with and any part of your stay just let us know we will do what ever is fair to fix the situation weather a guest wants a refund or a upgrade. Also are property has never failed a quality control inspection. If in doubt call super 8 corporation at 800-800-8000 to verify.

A TripAdvisor Member
Montrose Colorado
Reviewed May 9, 2005

We booked a room at the Super 8 and were surprised when we checked in that the sheets were dirty, and in the process of having them changed the matress was revealed. It had large red stains all over it and the General Manager stated "those d--- tourists have no respect". I was in shock thinking to myself I am a "tourist". The room was just over all dirty, I purchased a can of disinfectant spray and used the entire bottle. We then had a high school band team above us and they were up until 2 am and the General Manager refused to atleast call up to their room and ask them to quiet down, needless to say we did not sleep. The next day we were able to switch rooms and again i had to purchase disinfectant spray, the bathroom was in a disaray. It has wet wadded toilet paper stuck to the ceiling and a nest of spiders in the corner. We spent more time cleaning our $60 a night room than enjoying our time away from home. I will never stop in Belleville Kansas again.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Sorry for your unfortunate stay. The motel is under new ownership, and we have changed mattress and painted, and have a friendlier and more knowledgable staff.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Concordia US 81
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#2 of 3 in Concordia
Americas Best Value Inn Belleville
Super 8 Concordia
Super 8 Concordia
#3 of 3 in Concordia

Been to Super 8 Belleville? Share your experiences!