Super 8 Belleville
Rock City Motel(Minneapolis)
$50
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfamily stayroom was cleandesk clerka great staycaseyshighwaypillowsinternetcoloradoaccommodations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel over the years as it is close to my home town. Each visit it is less clean and comfortable. This hotel needs to be cleaned. We had two rooms and both needed to be cleaned. Dead bugs in room and outside the back door. Staff was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
PBahia, Manager at Super 8 Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you for your feed back. As far as the bugs it is a problem we deal with this year after year due to the farm land behind the motel, and for all the businesses located in that location. We do have a contract with orkin and they do come spray monthly and put down granules in the grass behind the motel. Unfortunately once they go through the pesticide some seem to make it in to some of the back rooms before they die. Its a problem for our rooms on the bottom floor on the south side. I have addressed the issue with my desk clerks to be more dilegent in sweeping the back steps and checking the rooms for the bettles before guest are checked into the rooms. We also have been working dilegnetly to keep rooms clean especially with hunting season here they go thru a little more wear and tear. Once again we appreciate your feed back, and hopefully we can serve you again. Next time you stay with us please ask for the manager about your previous issues and maybe I can due something to help reasure you next stay will be more comfterable.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 22, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
PBahia, Manager at Super 8 Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Reviewed October 22, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Old coffee still in the coffeepot in one of the rooms, and they messed up the check-out. I accidentally gave them my debit card over the phone, and when we checked in, I gave them the credit card instead, asking it to be charged to that. I even asked the next day if it would be on the credit card instead of the debit card, and he said it would, and even gave me the last 4 digits to tell me which card. We stayed 3 nights. When we left, I didn't think to ask which card it would be charged to, trusting them to do as I requested. I then used the debit card as travel home money. When we got home, I found that the hotel rooms had been charged to the debit card, which ended up costing me $70 in overdraft charges. I didn't contact the hotel about that, since it had already happened. If they had told me it would be on the debit card, I would have used the credit card for travel expenses instead, and wouldn't have incurred the overdraft charges. That was disappointing.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family