All reviews dual carriageway travel lodge no frills main road room was clean busy road family room easy access good nights sleep tea and coffee night's sleep excellent value for money would stay again stayed here for nights overnight stop dog friendly hotel great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ideally placed for the North Kent coast and for the city of Canterbury.
Access a little more involved than some especially when travelling on the opposite carriageway, but quite logical to work out.
Hotel very much as you would expect from the Travel Lodge chain.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here recently when we came for a friends birthday bash. The location is great for getting into Whitstable as it is on the main road just a couple of miles outside of town. Although this is a roadside travelodge we didn't find the traffic too noisy and the rooms were clean and welcoming. The staff were very friendly and helped us get taxis booked, told us where we could eat (there isn't a restaurant on site) and supplied a hairdryer when I realised I had left mine at home.
Travelodge at it's best.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2019

Absolutely fantastic staff members who are very helpful and efficient at Getting any problems resolved. Got a good nights sleep on nice clean rooms. Our family are currently homeless and this is the third Travelodge we've been placed in the last 14 weeks by the Local Authority but The Travelodge have made our stay very comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2019

I have stayed at this hotel for a very long time now and this is my second review on tripadvisor as I feel it needs a mention and because Susan keeps nagging me :) The staff are so lovely no matter what time of day and always ready for a chat. My room is serviced to a high standard when I want it done, I just need to put my hanger on the door. Hotel is constantly clean and tidy and it is just a pleasure to be here. Would definitely recommend. Thank you to them all for putting up with me.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Stayed here for 1 night after a evening out in Whitstable . Basic comfy rooms . Everything you need just for one night . It was just a bit too far out from Whitstable but for the price was perfect as cost of the room made up for the cost of a taxi .

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple