“Homecooked food meant to fill you up.”
Review of Lou's Diner - MOVED

Lou's Diner
Cuisines: American
Description: Family owned good home cooking with pies made by Lou. Breakfast all day award winning tenderloins.
Reviewed September 25, 2011

My wlfe and I travel trom our home in Ankeny just to eat at lous'. The prices are very good and the food is great. Lou and his staff make it feel like you are in your Mothers kitchen on a weekend morning. My favorite breakfast is hashbrowns and gravy. Forget bicuits and gravy this is much, much better.

1  Thank johnhertz60
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pleasant Hill, Iowa
Reviewed June 15, 2008

I only know about this place because my parents live in Madrid. They visit it every Saturaday. It has an awesome, stick to your ribs breakfast that keeps you going strong all day long. You can't beat the price either. Breakfast is usually under $5.00.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook