“Sweet little place”
Review of Teapot Island

Teapot Island
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Yalding
Reviewed September 23, 2012

You can eat here, get ice cream or even just a cup of tea and look at hundreds of teapots. It's eccentric, but a pleasant enough place to visit if you are in the area.
There are lovely river walks along the towpath.

3  Thank Liffey

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I never though I would find an exhibition of teapots so fascinating but I really enjoyed my trip. 6500 different teapots on display. I suspect the ailes are a bit narrow for wheelchairs.

I would have preferred some labelling more than there was but that is a minor cavil.

Very good pot of tea and scones in the pleasant garden. There is a fair food menu on offer.

3  Thank Victor S
Reviewed July 8, 2012

A little tea establishment where they have a unique collection of tea pots all shapes and sizes, litterally over a hundred of them a silly thing to collect i suppose but fun to see. Well worth the visit to have that cup of tea, or should i say a pot Paul and joan Bennett

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Had an excellent time with my nieces, they loved playing with the toys in the grounds and we were all were amazed at the giant teapot. We then had a lovely lunch followed by a walk around the teapot exhibition. I never thought teapots would appeal to me, but walking around the exhibition was just breath-taking, well worth a look. Big thank you to everyone at Teapot Island for making us feel so welcome.

3  Thank Hannah J
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Great value and lovely for a rainy day. Easy to get to and there's loads of free parking close by.
We were warmly greeted as we entered, and looked around a crazy amount of teapots, weird and wonderful. We also bought food that was home made and very yummy at the cafe, again very cheap. The selection is great too.
All in all a nice little trip.