“felt like I was home”

Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2009

Working the aftermath of the June 2008 floods, I was searching for somewhere to eat late in the evening and arrived here on a recommendation from the motel. Although they were closing and all other customers were gone, they went out of their way to take care of me. I felt like I was home in a country kitchen as the food is prepared right in front of you. Funky in a good way - clean and comfortable with an affable family feel. Walls and ceiling are covered with memos of all who have passed through. The food itself was great, generous portions and wholesome. Though I live two thousand miles away, next time I pass through I will find my way the couple of miles off the interstate to enjoy this place again !!

1  Thank SMC006