“Awesome place to eat!”

Add it.
Ox Yoke Interstate
Cuisines: American, German
Dining options: Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating
Description: The Ox Yoke Innterstate Restaurant closed on Monday, December 30, 2013. It was sold and will be torn down to make room for a new business.
Marion, Iowa
“Awesome place to eat!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We ate breakfast here. We did the family style all you can eat breakfast and it was fantastic! For $9.99 per person you could not beat this deal. It came with big bowls of hashbrowns, biscuits, sausage, bacon, mixed fruit, eggs, toast, jelly, pancakes, coffee, milk or juice. Everyone is VERY friendly here and you feel very welcomed. Next time we are going through to Williamsburg we will definently stop back in!! I really want to try the dinner family style!

Visited August 2012

Richfield, Minnesota, United States
“dinner”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Served family style, A lot of food. Average taste;
Very heavy selection. Filled you up. The food was almost overwhelming. So many side dishes

Visited September 2012
Medina, Ohio
“Well we ate!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

It also had that awful smell but I think our noses were getting use to it as it was all over town . The food wasn't too bad the staff were friendly and helpful. The place looked clean too.

Visited August 2012
Davenport, Iowa
“best ruben I had in years!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Family dining at its best!best ruben I had in years! Neat gift area that my granddaughter loved looking thru........Fast service even late!

Visited January 2012
Newton, Iowa
“Home Cookin...Really!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My wife and I went to this Restaurant for the first time with our son, daughter-in-law and 3 grandkids arriving around 10:50am on a Saturday. We were greeted by some very friendly ladies and seated. The area was very clean and had a homey feeling and now for the downer....The waitress....barking orders at us like she knew us (she didn't) telling us, "if we want breakfast you better order quick, the cooks won't do breakfast after 11am and they are strict". REALLY, we were the only people in the place and if we order 2 minutes after 11 they won't cook breakfast? My son and I made some comments like we couldn't believe it and we have never been treated this way and we were about to get up and leave the place. She must have been paying attention because her attitude changed a little bit to the good side. Now back to the important part...The food. It was outstanding. I had one of the biggest and best cinnamon rolls I have ever seen or ate. I had to get a box for the left overs. My granddaughters had omlets which they said were great as well. My son had Chicken and frys, he gave me a bite and I must say....outstanding. If the server wasn't so snotty at the begining this would have been a 5 star stop....HOME COOKIN....GREAT HOME COOKIN. Enjoy. Oh yeah...The prices were very fair.

• Visited June 2012