“Great prices and excellent store selection.”
Review of Tanger Outlets

Tanger Outlets
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: LOFT Nike, Gap, Talbots, Polo Ralph Lauren, Old Navy, Tommy Hilfiger, Reebok, Under Armour, UGG Australia and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Williamsburg. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Fort Madison, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great prices and excellent store selection.”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

If you know me, you know I love to cook and anything to do with food. I am an alumni of "The Culinary Institute of Fort Lauderdale" with this college degree I can safely say that you can find any kind of kitchen equipment you may need. I was able to find all the kitchen tools I have been looking for since I moved from Florida to Iowa. There are 3 kitchen outlet stores if one doesn't have what you want one of the other ones will. The prices at all the stores are great. My wife also found what she wanted in shoes,slippers and a hat she has been looking for,also at great prices. Tanger Outlets is a must go for sure. You can find a list of the stores and products on line.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Tony L

Gurgaon
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“One of the smaller Tanger outlets I have been to”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

This place is about an hour's drive from Des Moines. We drove out there and were pretty underwhelmed by the size of it. This doesn't mean that we shopped any less - but we were done with the entire place in less than 6 hours.

So, good because there are no better options nearby - but not so good because it is pretty small.

Not that many options to eat as well.

Visited October 2011
Council Bluffs, Iowa
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great Shopping, nice selection of stores, easy access location.”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Stopped recently at this location to shop and loved it! It is close to Iowa City/Coralville and the Amana Colonies just off of I-80. Love the Harry and David store!

Visited October 2011
Bettendorf, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleased with store selection”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I hadn't been to this outlet in several months and was pleased to see that Chico's and J. Crew are set to open soon, Under Armour has also opened since my last visit. The mall seemed nearly full. There are a lot of great stores, like Coldwater Creek, Dress Barn, Ann Taylor Loft, Famous Footwear, Justice,,,something for just about everyone. While many of the stores are available at the Coral Ridge Mall, 20 miles further east, there are also stores that in some cases are the reatilers' only Iowa location (or only have a location in West Des Moines' Jordan Creek), including Harry & David, Coach, J. Crew, Brooks Brothers, and Under Armour. This is an enjoyable place to shop and I look forward to my next visit!

Visited September 2011
Urbandale, Iowa
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great values!”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We really enjoyed our trip to the Outlet Mall! Even my 17 year old found some great deals!

Visited July 2011