All reviews nice hotel in a great location burner stove fire pit nice bedding nice kitchen area entire facility des moines parking lot king bed hot breakfast nice size staff was very friendly up to date would stay here again dishwasher kitchenette desk
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019

The staff was very personable with the exception of Kat at the front desk who had an attitude. Nice selection of breakfast food. Amazing beds-very comfy and rooms were clean. Our room was a little 'worn' in that the furniture was pretty marred up and looked gross. One bedroom was by the drainage pipe outside and it poured all night, so one of us had to deal with that. (not their fault)

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
CurtisA166, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Des Moines West/Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Thank you Julie for taking time to fill out a review for my hotel and I am sorry to hear the comment of our staff. We're normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark. Thank you for taking time to bring this to our attention.

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel. Friendly staff. They do a good job keeping the parking lot de-iced and snow free. Room was clean and quiet. Nice desk to work on. Good shower. Hot water and good water pressure. Comfy bed. Air/heat worked great. Only thing I didn’t care for was the “breakfast”. Very lack luster for a TownPlace Suites. Also wish they would start putting a Resturant/bar in their hotels. Other than those two things, it was a great stay and I would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

Staff was amazing. The front desk employee Will let me know places to shop and eat. He has amazing customer service skills.

I will be back! I'm so happy you accept dogs! Next time I'll bring my fur babies :-)

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here from labor day till Nov 2 2018.
Sherri and her staff are great to work with. Kendalynne and her house keeping staff are wonderful.
Rooms are clean. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. They have a hot breakfast eveyday.
Will be back again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I am here traveling throughout work and made sure to book this hotel again for my next trip to Des Moines. The staff was very friendly, rooms modern and spacious, and the location is perfect. It is close to the mall and close enough to the highway to get on the road for an early morning meeting. Really enjoyed this hotel!

Date of stay: September 2018