“Everyone happy!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Cleveland, Ohio
“Everyone happy!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Always a great place to eat. A variety of foods to choose from to make everyone happy...pasta, burgers, chicken...all good.

Visited June 2013

Burlington, Iowa
“Easy Favorite”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our family is big sports fans. Large dinning area with numerous big screen TV's. Not sure what size the patio is but outside seating was offered. Service is fast and friendly. We went at a busy time and had no problems being seated. Parking was miserable!!!! Champps is located in Jordan Creek Mall and is near the Cheesecake Factory and a Movie theater which I'm sure is what made parking terrible. Kids loved the mozzarella sticks and the waffle fries.

• Visited June 2013
Billings, Montana
“This is a sports pub, expectations shouldn't be too high”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I settled on eating at Champps since I was looking forward to enjoying a nice draft beer. I was by myself, and sat at the bar. The first thing I noticed was the lighting. The lighting at the bar was very bright, almost obnoxiously bright. It was not busy when I arrived, and the service was excellent. The bartendar was prompt, and understood that I wasn't there to talk with him. He recommended the ribs to eat. The ribs were ok. These are not true BBQ'd ribs, and the sauce is on the side. It was good, not great, but I don't think I will order ribs there again. If I am to return, which is a strong possibility, I would try more traditional pub fare like wings and burgers. The beer selection is good, and it would be a fun restaurant to watch the game. I rate it much higher than Buffalo Wild Wings.

• Visited May 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good food, great server, terrible restrooms!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

our server was out of this world so I give this a 3 but the restroom looked like a tornado hit it and smelled awful! There must have been a sewer issue because this was unexplainable. It's not good to go in and wash your hands and feel dirtier after leaving.

Visited May 2013
“Decent Resturant”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Nice clean place with a decent sized menu selection. Part of Jordan Creek Mall. The Resturant has a large outside patio along with a family sized party room for a party.