“One of our Favorites”

Bravo Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Bravo Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana in Jordan Creek for a tasty Italian classic menu, cooked in the traditional old-continent manner. Gather around our table and let us delight you! Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Des Moines, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of our Favorites”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Attentive Staff, wait staff is good, food service is very good. One of our favorite destinations when dining out.

• Visited December 2013

Ames, Iowa
“Good Italian Restaurant at Jordaan Creek Mall”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had a very nice lunch at the Bravo Cucino next to Jordan Creek Mall. The service is very good and friendly. Despite a good sized crowd, our server was at the table almost as soon as we were seated. She was very knowledgeable about the menu and very helpful in pointing out menu items. She even offered to split my wife's salad in two so we could split it. I had the seared salmon pasta dish from the lunch menu and my wife had the egg plant parmesan from the regular menu. Both dishes were well prepared and tasted fresh. If you are looking for a good Italian restaurant for a decent price, this is a nice place for a brief respite from the hustle and bustle of the mall.

• Visited December 2013
Aurora, Colorado
“Yummy Italian Food”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had the pepperoni and meatball manicotti with a caesar salad. Both tasted delicious. I thought that a dish with two meats in the title would have more than mere particles in it but it was good anyway. The cheesecake made with Greek yogurt simply melted in my mouth. The wait staff was very professional and attentive without hovering.

• Visited October 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Tasty Italian in West Des Moines”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was in West Des Moines for a business trip and tried this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews. I hadn't realized it was part of a chain until I got there, but it was still very good.

It was a little hard to find (it's in the Jordan Creek Mall parking lot, near the Cheesecake Factory), but it was a very nice experience. It was after 8:00 on a Tuesday night, so it was not at all busy. But the servers were attentive, nonetheless.

There were a lot of great-looking things on the menu, so I had a tough time deciding what to try. I had a dish with grilled salmon on top of angel hair pasta, with veggies and a minimal sauce. It was one of the items listed as light entrees. It was very tasty and filling, even so. The bread and dipping sauce were great, as well.

I'd certainly recommend this place.

• Visited October 2013
Urbandale, Iowa
“Good food and ambiance”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Wife loves this place. Very nice atmosphere with consistently professional service. Food is cooked to order, but worth a few extra minutes. Don't hesitate to go there if you like Italian or are entertaining friends / company.

Visited June 2013