Based on other TA reviews, we chose this hotel for our stopping point on the drive to Colorado. Agree with all the positive reviews - close to 80, but without highway noise. Good basic free breakfast in the morning. Very friendly staff. Pool was just the right size for our 6 year old. I would caution travelers WITHOUT kids, that they may not be enchanted with the pool here because the night we stayed it was loaded with kids -thus, a pretty loud, echo-ey experience at the pool.
Staff helped us find a pizzeria (even gave us coupons) to order for our late arrival dinner. But there were plenty of restaurants nearby.
Our room looked exactly like the photos on the site, and it was very clean. I have to comment on the beds - my husband and I slept soundly all night. We almost never do our first night in a hotel. So I have to attribute that the comfy beds.
I got a great rate - $125 for 2 double beds and it included a Webkins for my kid. Everybody was happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® hotel in Des Moines-West is conveniently located in West Des Moines, off of I-80 in West Lakes Office Park. Our Des Moines hotel is near Jordan Creek Town Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Des Moines-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Des Moines-West Hotel West Des Moines
- Hampton Inn West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Hampton Inn