We stayed here on our last night of our road trip. I have to admit it was the best hotel during the trip. I picked the hotel because it was outside Des Moines off of I-80--quick exit back to Colorado. Downtown Des Moines was about 20 minutes. The hotel looked well kept, or new, I'm not sure which one. The room was clean and the staff was nice. We used the gym and there are disposable headphones there in case you forgot yours. There is free breakfast that was okay. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® hotel in Des Moines-West is conveniently located in West Des Moines, off of I-80 in West Lakes Office Park. Our Des Moines hotel is near Jordan Creek Town Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Des Moines-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Des Moines-West Hotel West Des Moines
- Hampton Inn West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Hampton Inn